[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Hayato Bug

ZektosZektos
Reactions: 405
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Since the scheduled maintenance 2 days ago, one of Hayato's 3rd job skills "Sweeping Sword" has a chance to disconnect you from the game which happens a lot if you use it often and that it happens specifically while attacking mobs. It's happened too often that i doubt that only i'm having this problem and hope it gets fixed soon.

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited March 2017
    ummm the only problem with my sweeping sword is that I can glitch out of henesey sweeping sword hasn't been crashing me lately
  • ZektosZektos
    Reactions: 405
    edited March 2017
    Seems like i'm not having this issue anymore, strange as i was disconnecting every 30 seconds due to it yesterday so i was convinced it was just bugged. There might be some other condition along side it that was causing it to crash me but i just hope it doesn't happen again.
    JettLuvsU
This discussion has been closed.