[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

fun bossing classes with visible weapons?

BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
Reactions: 1,375
edited March 2017 in General Chat
im looking at bossing but don't know which class to pick to main. currently looking at how the classes are right now im sure they will get nerfed/buffed as usual. been playing a sin but i find they super dull your spamming basically the same skill with a throwing star animation not much more to it. anyways what are some really good bossing classes that in YOUR opinion are fun currently that have a visible weapon. by visible i mean i can easily see it. like a giant sword or something.

im not a fan of combo classes like arans. so far i can only think of 4 classes but idk how 2 of them are. 1. cannoneer ( can't see it's weapon very good ) 2. demon slayer ( weapon is small ). 3. DrK ( idk how they are for bossing especially if i want to solo ) 4. hero ( same as DrK).

any suggestions on the 4 classes or any others. my main concern really is bossing idc about funding i will eventually fund them as much as possible and make alts for link skills but want to focus on 1 toon for now.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited March 2017
    I'd suggest Mihile if you want a complicated and "challenging" class to master. They utilize a quicktime guard system which is unique compared to any other class and is a mix of Hero and Paladin components (basically a Hero with Paladin/Holy-type skills). I find Hero and DrK to be quite bland and DrK isn't all that great as a bosser with a clunky bossing skill that can only be spammed for a short period of time.

Though you're into bossing I'd also like to throw in that if you continuously stack 5 Royal Guards without failing it's as if you're using an Ult with the AoE of Blizzard/Meteor/Genesis. The damage is also pretty great and can do some serious damage if concentrated into one enemy by using their version of Hero's Enrage Skill called Roiling Soul