[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

royal hair/face and dmg skin/surprise box help

BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
Reactions: 1,375
edited March 2017 in General Chat
i was wondering how the royal hair/face coupon and surprise boxes work. i mean i know it's just turn it in/open it and you get a random item/look but i see on the hair and face coupons you get to see like 4-5 looks are those the only looks you could get or are there a large amount of styles and those are just the newer ones? im looking for a specific look on my toon but idk if they are in the rotation or what. same with the surprise boxes i see a list of whats in it but i've gotten items just out of the ordinary not on the list. is there a set rotation for these things or is it just a giant list and things are added to them constantly making the list grow.

as for dmg skins how do i get them? i know there were dmg skin boxes but they are not up right now is this the only way besides events?

Comments

• BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited March 2017
    thanks yea bought a lot of boxes few months ago and got a lot of duplicates of items pretty sad especially since im on reboot and the stamps or whatever in the fm don't give anything great looking imo.