[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forum - The reactions page is kinda hard to read

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
...with this background color.
NaXEkcW.jpg

Applies to the pages for Like and Insightful
SesomSlayer

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    What in the world?
    I've been to that page and it was black text on white background.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    What in the world?
    I've been to that page and it was black text on white background.

You sure you are talking about the same page?
    The reactions page has always been that unreadable black-on-black. It's one of the first things people asked to fix when we moved to these forums, six months ago...
    Here's your own: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/profile/reactions/530/daisukeharuto/3
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    The reactions page has always been that unreadable black-on-black. It's one of the first things people asked to fix when we moved to these forums, six months ago...

I'm not surprised this has been put under the rug. It would be nice to make the page more readable, I don't see any other reason a change shouldn't happen besides being lazy to implement something else.

This goes to show even with a "fresh new look", if it's not maintaining it there will be even more problems.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I assume it's because our forums are copy-pasted from the Vindictus and Combat Arms ones, that have a night theme (light text on black).
    Our forums are dark text on light background, but I guess they didn't bother to change and check all the places the color scheme applies to,
    Why is it that Global MapleStory players are always eating leftover pasta - and getting food poisoning from it - both in the game and in the forums?
    Bahamut_X
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Ah my mistake. Was thinkig of something diffferent.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited March 2017
    Once all of the forum security updates are done with, we'd like to start fixing issues such as this.
    Of course, custom forum avatars is also very high on the priority list for the forums.
    AlexFNyara