[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nexon launcher

MomTeresaMomTeresa
Reactions: 1,585
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
don't mind using nexon launcher for whatever reason...(trying to get people to play their other games?)...but...

restarting maplestory client takes a long, long time...and maple servers are slow too for reconnection

i used to play maple everyday for a couple of hours and 8-10 each day during weekends

with nexon launcher, each time it takes 1 hour to connect. i only played for about half an hour so far this week in total

guess i should move onto something else...feeling sad after playing for 10+ years

Comments

• ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited March 2017
    for enter to the game i have wait minim 7 mint to cause ofcarge of windows of game launcher nexon (1min), later wait and wait minim 2 to 3 mints the log of game launcher of nexon appear,later 1mint for the scenes and skyp its and finally the charge of dates for enter to the game in the characters 2mint more aprox, sincerely am tired , whit the old game launcher i did not have any problem in log , run fine but now... now when happen a dc o crash of the game the game launcher no respond is in stand by for enter to the game sometimes. i play ms 9 years and never found a problem to today for enter to the game
    MomTeresa
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    You don't mind using the Nexon Launcher even if it takes you one hour to connect? Maybe try playing MapleStory from Steam? I keep both systems updates in case I have problem with one of them.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited March 2017
    when i was using gamelauncher, it took about 10-15 minutes.

slow computer, slow internet (we pay for 25Mb/s not the old school 1.5Mb/s lol), doesn't matter...i understand...

just the switch to nexon launcher quadrupled the time.
    JettLuvsU
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited March 2017
    my cpu run perfectly . whit a card of video g force , 8gb ram 1tera of disk whit internet speed of 16mbs for my personal computer (malwabytes,cc cleaner,adwarecleaner,and gladys utilitys have of antivirus y utilities) before of install the game launcher, my game run perfectly whit littles errors habituals of the game how CRASH ( to day of today is the responsable of much dcs in many people in the game) and the DC but more perfect and fast for log, the other error occur in a dc o crash in the game and the launcher sometimes it does not respond, and for enter to the game need minim again 7 mint for play ms (logging in the launcher,wait log game launcher etc and wait the dates of character charge..(so long time no? ), whit other games not happen it ( blade and soul, dota, wow, audition whit 0 CRASH), the launchers are fast, now it metod antihacking was for the log massive of bots and hackers per account ,but nothing to happen why our dears gmd found hackers and bots today in the game later of install our new game launcher
  • LinksMissingLinksMissing
    Reactions: 735
    edited March 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    You don't mind using the Nexon Launcher even if it takes you one hour to connect? Maybe try playing MapleStory from Steam? I keep both systems updates in case I have problem with one of them.

You don't see a problem with that? Needing multiple ways to launch a game because they all are crap and they took away the one and only good way?