[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste Event notification

DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
Reactions: 1,375
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
The haste event ended a while ago but whenever I log in to any of my characters, I get a notification in the chat box saying the event has expired. I can click the 'x' in quest helper to free up space for other quests but I cannot forfeit the quest. It just keeps appearing every time I log on, even with characters that didn't accept the quest to begin with and with the same message in chat.

Anyone else have this issue?

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the <u><b><a href="http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/33/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest">MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines</a></b></u> when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Bug type: Event

Brief bug summary: Event quest not being automatically removed from questlog after the event ends, and continuing to expire as you log on and every time you change channels. This notification is causing lag, as well.

Steps to reproduce:
    Have participated in the most recent Haste event, but not finished it as the event date passes
    Log on after the event ends
    Change channels repeatedly
    The notice will appear every time
    spcZ3vb.jpg
    (^showing that it appears mid-gameplay, this is when I changed channels to 1 to set up shop for the night)
    It cannot be forfeited

Character name:
    SadVirgin
    Character level: 230
    Character job: Phantom
    World name: Broa
    Date and time of the incident: Since the end of the event (March 14)

Basically the exact same issue as this which was fixed or accidentally fixed like a month or two later. It wasn't automatically removed even with new large content-patches.