[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory's 12th Terrorversary

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Fear the bean!

time to level pink bean to 200 again.

:o you work for Nexon now?!

Yup QA :)
    AznboiE wrote: »
    But why is it Thursday the 12th when there isn't a 12 date landing on thursday?

Thursday the 12th
    Friday the 13th

:P

Invulgo
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited March 2017
    Yey, will stop being lazy and actually level up a Pink Bean this time :P
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited March 2017
    Looks like Halloween will come twice this year.
    JettLuvsUJulyInvulgo
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited April 2017
    Xelthine wrote: »

lol :)

I guess there is lack of creativity in creative department at Nexon america.. they can't make new content and event exclusively and unique for Global maple :S so they subject to everything korea do :( even if there no logic behind it.

They could use us, the community, to get suggestions and ideas to what to do in maplestory anniversary.. or any other holiday events.. just post it in Contests and Events forum ^^
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    July wrote: »

they can't make new content and event exclusively and unique for Global maple :S so they subject to everything korea do :( even if there no logic behind it.

Masteria through time is GMS exclusive content that no other version currently has, and i'd say it's pretty awesome :D.

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited April 2017

they can't make new content and event exclusively and unique for Global maple :S so they subject to everything korea do :( even if there no logic behind it.

Masteria through time is GMS exclusive content that no other version currently has, and i'd say it's pretty awesome :D.

O yea Masteria was ok :) tho we still waiting for ckwpq revamp and they said we will get it by the end of 2016 :/
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I can't wait until the 12th Anniversary on May 11. My Birthday is on May 13 so it would be a extra special week for me. :)
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017

I hope the EMS Exclusive content Orange Park (based on theme park the Efteling in Kaatsheuvel (NL)). Will return as a GMS exclusive event.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    RikNL wrote: »

I hope the EMS Exclusive content Orange Park (based on theme park the Efteling in Kaatsheuvel (NL)). Will return as a GMS exclusive event.

just googled that, pretty cool looking event.
    RikNL
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    RikNL wrote: »

just googled that, pretty cool looking event.

from 3:28
  • 2ManyAlts2ManyAlts
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Would I get a pink bean pet? If so, How because I don't see it in the diary rewards thing. I have it as Pink Bean but would I get it on my main character on Reboot, Pink bean is in Reboot as well....Helpppppp meeeeeee pl0x. Thanks.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    2ManyAlts wrote: »
    Would I get a pink bean pet? If so, How because I don't see it in the diary rewards thing. I have it as Pink Bean but would I get it on my main character on Reboot, Pink bean is in Reboot as well....Helpppppp meeeeeee pl0x. Thanks.

You can't. The pet is free only for the PB character.
    2ManyAlts