[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Biggest MapleStory Fail

Comments

• ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    My biggest fail was when i met this girl on maplestory when i was 17 and we were real close 2 years gone by and when we first met she told me she was 18 but i find out that shes 30 years older than me shes like my moms age.
  • MasumuneZMasumuneZ
    Reactions: 540
    edited June 2017
    Biggest fail for me was booming my flamed 6% all stat faf top with a normal pot scroll. Ahh those were the days haha
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2017
    Some of my fails

Perhaps when I perfected a weapon for Xenon but it was the wrong set piece. Since Xenon can use Pirate and Thief RA gear, I didn't bother to check if the weapon type, ya that was kinda annoying. Ended up buying a new top, bottom and hat, could have been worse i guess. This was only like 2 years ago.

I thought it would be cool to put lots and lots of AP into bird on my Beast tamer, yeeeeah no that didn't really work out so well.

I blew up my Trixter Dunwitch pants back in the days they were worth 1B and harder to get than other RA items. I used a 90% potential scroll, I knew I was taking a huge risk. I remember looking at the screen in silence afterwards and felt a tad crushed LOL.

Many years ago i thought the old Meso bomb skill was some type of Meso related hack XD

In 2007 I got "scammed" twice by selling items for a much lower price to more experienced players taking advantage of my lack of knowledge.