[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Release Lucid set outside of premium box.

TriniTrini
Reactions: 750
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

As the title say can you please release Lucid set outside of premium surprise style box?Because right now they are available from premium box but the winning rate is terribly low and the event last in the next maintenance and this is item i really want to get mostly the overall so can you please put them in sale outside of box at least once?I guess lot of players would love to get these gear but sadly it seem impossible to get from premium surprise style box exept with 300k+ nx maybe but lot of players can't afford to charge that much like me.Here are the item i'm mentionning:

Lucid's Silk Hat: 351391Lucidhat.jpg

Lucid Dream Overall (F): 637916Lucidoverallf.jpg

Lucid Dream Overall (M): 848345Lucidoverallm.jpg

Thank you in advance if you can release them outside of premium surprise style box.

Comments

• XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited March 2017
    Just a thought, the items will probably be returning sometime in the future. Save up mesos for when that happens so that you can buy them from the Auction house or free market.