[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
Scheduled Maintenance - Apr 5
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the update to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 6:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
What will be unavailable:
- PDT: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- EDT: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- CEST: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- AEST: 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM (April 6)
Changes and Updates:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.184. Check out the patch notes coming soon!
- Text errors when speaking to Nurse Pretty will be fixed.
- The Sheep Damage Skin will now be correctly applied when used. It will also be saved in the Damage Skin UI properly.
- NPC and Portal icons will no longer be offset on the mini-map.
- The item description for the Omen Piece will correctly mention 'Arin' instead of 'Hunter Eileen'.
- The frame for the 'Fastest Mapler Alive' title will be shortened to properly fit the title name.
- The text background for the White Cloud Quote Ring will be fixed so that the text will be readable.
- The Transfer Hammer UI will no longer contain untranslated text.
- The Beast Tamer skill 'Li'l Fort' will now properly deal damage to enemies.
- The Nebulite announcements in the chat box will now correctly display the grade of the Nebulite.
- The text errors with the Chaos Sealed Boxes from the Traveling Merchant in Colossal Root will be fixed.
- The tool tip window for the Sweetheart Choco Damage Skin will now show a preview of the damage skin.
- Back-end changes have been made to quest logs in order to reduce latency within the Event Hall.
- The Reset PIC button has been temporarily removed from the client.