[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

where is my pink bean exp pot?

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited April 2017 in General Chat
i never got it....

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Did you get the level 100 gift box at all?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited April 2017
    i did but i never recieved the pot. is it because i redeemed it on my lvl 120 blaze wizard?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I don't think it matters which character you get it on.

Are you talking about a gift that appears in the giftbox notifier, or one that is claimed from the Pink Bean Diary notifier?

There seems to be a lot of confusion and conflicting information about this Pink Bean's Gift Box. Some people say they got it, other people say you only get it after the event ends, and now I hear from you that you got the box but it only contained some of the gifts?
  • TizzyMikeTizzyMike
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    where is the pink bean gift box notifier??? my PB is lvl 113, all i did was complete the stamp lvl 100 on pb diary on my PB. I just created Kinesis, and i dont see this giftbox notifier anywhere. i just claimed the pb diary title on kinesis, and nothing else shows. There is no such pink gift box?? but i saw someone in henesys use exp potion from it she says and she lvled all the way to 120 on her Jett. Whats going on??
  • TizzyMikeTizzyMike
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    there seems to be a bug or something, so i just relogged back on my kinesis after it was lvl 30, then it appeared on the diary notifications. "Pink Gift Box" of something, and i was able to accept it and open it on Kinesis, EXP potion lvls u up all the way to 120!