[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nightwalker disconnection

KidVuKidVu
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnecting

Brief bug summary: Whenever shadow bats proc and hits multiple times the game becomes very laggy and most likely disconnects the night walker. Hyper skills and 5th job skill for NW does the same.

More details: happened to me from lvl 200-210 when I did very little damage to VJ monsters and the bats would continue attacking. With more damage I still disconnect if I am hitting a lot of mobs such as maps with a Kanna using Kishin.

Steps to reproduce: Turn on shadow bats and begin training with really low damage or high spawn maps.

Character name: PhoKingKappa

Character level: 222

Character job: Nightwalker

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Happens whenever I try to train with an Kanna or at a map that takes a few hits to kill each mob.

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    Hmm... This sounds like a bug that appeared around the time Vanishing Journey came out. However, it was remedied a week after it was reported. It might not be the skill itself, but the fact that the mobs aren't dying within the least amount of hits possible.

If your Arcane Force is lower than the minimum amount required to do your full damage within a particoular area, then that's most likely what's causing you to disconnect.