[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Leafe High Desaster/WARNING LOST NX/MRP

AsamuelAsamuel
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
1.The free Entrance doesnt work right now , or disappear if you leave the school (even if accidentally)
2.Getting a Reward Key (by maple reward points) results sometimes in a dc from game , and you know what ...key (and your maple points are gone )
3.double click on the candies results in a pls empty your inventar message (actually there is no need for doubleclicking it , but well , BUG Report so here we go)
4. IMPORTANT while you play those rooms , you will spawn on the right side ,so you may walk logical to the left side for Exit but ....DONT and I mean DONT do that....
leaving the left side will result in leaving the event leading to another lost key means next episode of losing your hard spended nexon or reward points
right now i feel stressed and P***** off for losing 800mrp to this event....

Dear Nexon pls check those updates before your release them , if i noticed that right , i will never get back my lost key or reward points,
and by accepting that ,iam not willing to PAY for a buggy Event until you hotfix this ....

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    1. Free entrance works fine. You need to accept "The New Kid" quest from your Star notifier, kill 300 enemies around your level, and turn the quest in to Schrodinger (in Event Hall, Henesys, or Leafre) to get a key. The key lasts 24 hours or until you use it to start a run.

2. Entering or exiting Cash Shop often results in disconnecting from the game after a minute or two. So, if you buy keys in Cash Shop (or Rewards Shop), wait two minutes after coming out of the Cash Shop and before beginning your run.

3. Does anything bad happen, other than the message?

4. This is indeed a bug that didn't happen when we had this event before. I don't know why we sometimes spawn on the right portal now. But you are correct, we must always leave a room by the portal on the right.
  • AsamuelAsamuel
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    1.thx 4 the help , didnt notice that
    2.Ive never experienced a cash shop dc so far , so iam not exactly sure ,if my dc was one ,presented by the cash shop
    3.Nope ,was just this message ,no other relevance
    4. Very frusttraiting for newbies ^^