[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

I not remeber my PIC or PIN of my account

Codkiller6565Codkiller6565
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Tech Support

The problem is that I stopped playing a long time ago (a year or two) and now I do not remember my PIC, when I want to recoil it says that the PIC of the game will be reset now by which reset?

I do not know why and now I do not know what to do I can enter the account but not to play I stay in the selection of characters for that password I do not remember
  1. PS: I do not know if it's PIN or PIC this confuses

Comments

• TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited April 2017
    Go to the homepage and log in to your account. Once there, go to account settings. Under "Reset second password/PIC", click the reset button next to the server where your characters are on. Once clicked, your email should receive an email with the reset link. Upon clicking on the link, your PIC/PIN will be remove. Log into the game and you will be prompt to select a new PIC/PIN when you get to the character selection screen.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    Hope thiss issue has been solved by now!

Leaving some information here for you

Where can I retrieve my PIC?

Where can I retrieve my PIN?
    GGS
  • MrDevManMrDevMan
    Torippi, it still ask's you what is your current pin. Which I don't know, hence I'm changing it. What do I do?
  • MrDevManMrDevMan
    Torippi wrote: »
    Go to the homepage and log in to your account. Once there, go to account settings. Under "Reset second password/PIC", click the reset button next to the server where your characters are on. Once clicked, your email should receive an email with the reset link. Upon clicking on the link, your PIC/PIN will be remove. Log into the game and you will be prompt to select a new PIC/PIN when you get to the character selection screen.

It still ask's you whats your current pic.... What do I do?
  • LPBrandon30LPBrandon30
    Reactions: 200
    MrDevMan wrote: »

Yeah what Mr. DevMan said I mean I too couldn't login because it kept asking me for my current pin that not Mr. DevMan & I can't even remember guys okay K
  • EvanmilowEvanmilow
    MrDevMan wrote: »

Yeah what Mr. DevMan said I mean I too couldn't login because it kept asking me for my current pin that not Mr. DevMan & I can't even remember guys okay K

Same
  • KICKMYKITTYKICKMYKITTY
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2020
    I too have the pin or pic issue when I try to log in. I don't know the old pic or pin hence asking to reset or change it then prompting us to enter a old pic or pin before making a new one. I left a ticket, hopefully that will speed things up.....
This discussion has been closed.