[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Raining Maple Leaves

Starlight0613Starlight0613
Reactions: 300
edited April 2017 in General Chat
I am not really too sure what I am doing wrong but I haven't been able to get any maple leaves. someone let me in on the secret.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Did they stop dropping in ch 13? I remember I afk'd there this morning and saw the "13 ?????????????????? ??????? ?????" message but didn't get any of the "leaves collected this hour: x" messages. Then the next hour I actually camped my pc and saw nothing was dropping. CC'd to ch 14 and boom, leaves...
  • Starlight0613Starlight0613
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    Nah, I have discovered the problem. The only time the leaves drop is while I am at work all day, so yea thats fair. Love the whole stupid server timing now.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Nah, I have discovered the problem. The only time the leaves drop is while I am at work all day, so yea thats fair. Love the whole stupid server timing now.

Leave your character afk in Leafre or Henesys while you're at work?
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Perhaps this isn't an event for you to worry about.
  • earlzorkearlzork
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2017
    I am just logging into MapleStory. I just wanted to know when this event for Maple Leaves ends? There is no sense starting it, if it is going to end soon.
  • earlzorkearlzork
    edited May 2017
    @AlexF Thank You for letting me know. Will there be another one, or was this an Anniversary Event?
  • earlzorkearlzork
    edited May 2017
    How about Maple High? When does that event end?