[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Donating 12th Anniversary Maple Leafs

piercedfreakpiercedfreak
Reactions: 1,000
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So I have been trying repeatedly to donate maple leafs for a while now, and have managed to donate 100 leaves since the event started, due to the extreme lag in event hall. Will Nexon compensate for this? I have enough leaves to get the chair, but just can not donate them, due to the game freezing when I enter event hall. I have tried changing the affinity to 1 cpu vs 4 cpus, and increasing page file size to astronomical, and neither made a dent in the lag I get in event hall. I have heard of quite a few others having the same issue. I created a ticket on the issue, and was told it was my outdated drivers, which I updated, and the issue got worse, then the same GM, said it was my "outdated video card"(which does meet the minimum requirements to run the game), another GM said it was a known issue.

I just want to donate these leaves, and get my chair, but that is not possible with the lag, and on top of that, there is a 100 a day limit, so there is no way I could finish the event now, even though I have been trying for quite a while, and had time when I first started trying to finish it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I have the same issue.

Can't donate leaves -> can't get chair -> can't complete the anniversary achievement event.

I've been collecting the leaves, in the hopes that Nexon does something about this, but with just 10 days left to the event, things are starting to look hopeless.

All they needed to do is put Cassandra's "Donating Maple Leaves" quest in the "12th anniversary" notifier, same place her initial/tutorial quests about this event are ("Maple Rain" and "We Need Maple!").
    Now that there are only 10 days left (and we need to donate 15 times for the chair), they're also going to have to raise or remove the daily cap of 100 leaves, if they want to let everyone participate and complete the achievement.
    piercedfreakDaisukeHaruto
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Don't worry about it too much. It's a recurring issue, so what can you do about it? I say take a break and do something else.
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited May 2017
    Bruise wrote: »
    Don't worry about it too much. It's a recurring issue, so what can you do about it? I say take a break and do something else.

Hopefully bringing it to light numerous times will get it fixed, but then again this is Nexon we are talking about.