[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shadow Assault doesn't work correctly !!!

ZygardeZygarde
Reactions: 805
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: I can not go North-West when using Shadow Assault

More details: I can use my 5th job skill with every directions except North-West

Steps to reproduce: Hold up and left, press Shadow Assault then nothing happens

Character name: OracleLeaf

Character level: 206

Character job: Shadower

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 5:00 AM PST 05/07/2017.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Odd. You're saying diagonally toward up/left isn't working for you, correct? Did you used to be able to use the skill in that direction? For me the skill allows usage in all cardinal and intercardinal directions, but perhaps there's another factor contributing to that direction not functioning consistently.
  • ZygardeZygarde
    Reactions: 805
    edited May 2017
    Odd. You're saying diagonally toward up/left isn't working for you, correct? Did you used to be able to use the skill in that direction? For me the skill allows usage in all cardinal and intercardinal directions, but perhaps there's another factor contributing to that direction not functioning consistently.

I figured it out, the cause is my laptop. I switched Shadow Assault to another keyboard slot and it worked fine !!!
    Thanks for answering :)