[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why are reboot re:zero boxes 500 MIL???

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    HASUEHAS wrote: »
    Also I don't know what you were doing when you were 12/13 but I definitely did more than "learning to lock yourself in your room/bathroom", like what does that even mean??? you need to learn to how to lock a door at 12? I think most people moved past that hurdle by 5 years of age.
    LOL. He means you were learning how to... ahem, "pleasure" yourself... most people do that behind locked doors.

And yeah, I don't play in Reboot, but I still think they should remove the medals from the boxes. Bad precedent, goes against one of the main things people like about the server, etc.

IDEALLY, there'd be a "play" to win option for all servers, where you could earn the medals through gameplay (and guaranteed instead of RNG, like how the MLH/Sengoku events usually give us enough candies for ONE top-shelf item). If that were an option, I'd be more okay with them being in the NX boxes I guess. It'd still kinda go against what people like about Reboot, since they don't even sell the MLH/Sengoku keys for nx, right? But at least you'd still have the opportunity to earn the medal without nx.

Now that wouldve beena suggestion, to make the rezero item list medals and roids like a sengoku event and glad you caught my joke.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    Wow so it was not a typo and was really going to be 500mil meso! was nexon drunk? did they get into the brownies with the green stems mixed in them?

But i am glad they reduced it to at least 100mil...but...