[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player Event: nowhere to be found

Deathace41Deathace41
Reactions: 200
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello I came back from Maplestory not too long ago (February 25 2017, playing mostly everyday) and it seems like I don't understand why I'm not part of the returning player event.
I was inactive for a rough 2 years or so.
Is the requirement supposed to be before February 11 2017 or after? Cause I'm pretty sure it's after
Please help I wanted the attendance and wouldn't want to miss out on the rewards
If there's a reason for me not being a part of this let me know TY
-Deathace41, Bellocan Server-
Thank You For Your Time :3

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The requirement is to not have played in the past 3 months. So you'd be returning from a break right now.
    If you returned from your break, 2.5 months ago, then you don't qualify.

However, the returning player attendance seems to be open to everyone (due to a bug), so you should be able to find it in your Star notifier. It's called "[Returning Player] We Meet Again! (Attendance Check)".
  • Deathace41Deathace41
    edited May 2017
    I have returned from my break which is in years if in months that would be more than 18months of inactivity
    And I never gotten the "bug that everyone got the attendance"
    I also never found the [Returning Player] We Meet Again from the star icon
  • Deathace41Deathace41
    edited May 2017
    The only thing inside my Star notifier by the way is the Tot's quests and ReZero event
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Deathace41 wrote: »
    I have returned from my break which is in years if in months that would be more than 18months of inactivity
    And I never gotten the "bug that everyone got the attendance"
    I also never found the [Returning Player] We Meet Again from the star icon

Doesn't matter how long your break was.
    The way Nexon sees it, if you already came back 2 months ago, then they don't need to bribe you to come back now.

Odd that you don't have that quest. I got it, and I've been playing every single day. I guess the bug is more complicated than just letting everyone do the attendance. But you can't exactly complain because you don't technically qualify. Sorry.