[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Guild maybe

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited May 2017 in Guilds
if enough new players are interested, and don't want to feel the pressure when joining guilds with overpowered people, I am thinking of creating a new guild on my newly made character in reboot, It'll most likely be called Company or TheCompany if it fits, I chose this name because the CIA is also known by that name. Add/contact CovërtOps if interested. If youre a part time player, thats fine because this character isnt my main. I know a lot of new players usually start active then over time, log in every now and then, so the pressure of having to be active isnt there.

Edit: made the guild. Request if interested

Comments

• JcastriaJcastria
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Im definitely on board
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited May 2017
    Would have joined since I'm super casual and usually start slacking on guild weekly gp contribution lol, but I think I'm quitting. I like the name though, good luck.