[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Burning character

FictionalFictional
Reactions: 905
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please make it optional to burn an existing character. I do not need to make a new character. ._.
Jennnnnnnnnn

Comments

• TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    Fictional wrote: »
    Please make it optional to burn an existing character. I do not need to make a new character. ._.

The purpose of the burning event is so that everyone makes a new character. This would simply defeat the purpose of it.

Why not just remake the same class you want to level? if it has NX/items you want to keep, just put in storage/cs storage o.o

Have you finished all your link skills? And how's your Union Levels coming along? Sure you don't need to make a new one?
  • FictionalFictional
    Reactions: 905
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Oh really? :< I thought the purpose of the burning event was to help level your character. We were able to do that in the past. I thought it be nice to be able to level the ones I have. And I already spend time and quite a few money on the eyes/hairs. I have pretty much all the link skills, it just be nice to able to burn it. If not, that's cool.
    Jennnnnnnnnn
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    Fictional wrote: »
    Oh really? :< I thought the purpose of the burning event was to help level your character. We were able to do that in the past. I thought it be nice to be able to level the ones I have. And I already spend time and quite a few money on the eyes/hairs. I have pretty much all the link skills, it just be nice to able to burn it. If not, that's cool.

Ah, then I'm not sure. I've never been able to level an existing character with burning event (since I came back to Maplestory that is so, my bad if that was the case before.)

Didn't think about the eyes/hairs part. That's a good point. I still think the burning event is big incentive for new characters, as you get the Frozen set as well so. Not sure, I feel like it's meant for new characters still.
    Fictional
  • JennnnnnnnnnJennnnnnnnnn
    Reactions: 1,065
    edited October 2019
    I agree with Fictional.
This discussion has been closed.