[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Official Discord Feedback

TwinrovaTwinrova
Reactions: 1,130
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey everyone! I had a few pieces of feedback after my initial impressions of the Discord server that I wanted to talk about. There's a strong chance that some of these suggestions are already on your to-do list, but I figured I would mention them anyways.

- Put titles under the 'Nexon' tier users based on their job titles. This way, we can get a better idea of who we're talking to.
- Make the 'Black Mage Commanders' tier more reflective of the VFM status. I've seen a few people ask about this in the past day or so.
- Add more music to the music bot, including some older tracks (if that's possible at all). The current music bot gets a bit repetitive.
- Make the color difference between 'Nexon' tier users and 'Reboot' tier users clearer, since they're very similar.
- Make tier selection (via .iam) a requirement to talk in some of the channels, for better organization.
- Include Voice Channels for community events and the like. I would start with a few, and make more as needed.
- Some of the tiers, namely GRAZED and Windia, are quite difficult to read. MYBCKN and Bera less so.

That concludes my short list of first impressions. Other than those things, I think this is a great start to what (I hope) will further increase the amount of communication between us and the folks at Nexon. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I know it's the GMS discord but we have a few people from outside of the service area. You could add a NON-GMS role or something for them. Not really needed just a nice thing to do.
    JettLuvsU
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited May 2017
    I think it would be neat if we were allowed to have nicknames on the Discord server. That way you wouldn't have to change your Discord username if you wanted your displayed name to be the same as your main's name. This would be useful for people who are on more than one Discord server.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2017
    Some suggestions:
    • Add some voice chat channels, so people can actually talk to each other
    • Add another music channel for people to play non "official" music
    • Enable the "marketplace" channel to actually be used for trading instead of just linking the respective section of the forums, or make another channel for trading