[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kateroid guide?

ChibinautChibinaut
Reactions: 500
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So after dealing with B1 I unlock Kat and not even 5 second in I fall into a pit and wasted one of my entry. I can barely made it through with Aster after dying like a hundred times and as far as I know I have a limited tries for kat. Is there a informational guide or something for Kat?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    If I remember correctly you have unlimited entries for rescue until you save your first Wonderoid of the day.

As far as I know, Aster is suppose to be a "tutorial" mode of the rescue mission. Rescue missions after that are harder than Aster, but otherwise have similar maps with minor differences.

If you can clear the rescue mission with Aster, you should be able to clear the other rescue missions. I'm not saying it's easy since I've been through hell, but it is certainly possible.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any videos detailing how to clear each floor that isn't Aster.