[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tower of Oz 43F Quiz - 2F Violet Card Issue

VaelVael
Reactions: 936
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: NPC Input

Description: In the Tower of Oz content, the user goes through a number of floors. On the 43rd floor, there is a questionnaire asking various questions about their previous floors. One of the questions is:
"On the 2nd floor, what was the color and number of the first card you obtained? If it was a Violet card, just write Violet."
Assuming the user's first card they obtained WAS actually Violet, it will not work as an answer to this question. This results in you failing the stage.

More details:
Here is a short video showing myself in 2F and 43F, though my pets (for whatever reason) decided to loot the cards, I slowed it down so you can clearly see that Violet was my first card (the fact that I picked both up quickly has nothing to do with the bug). I don't really have any way to prove that these were both during the same run (unless someone would like me to upload the full run), but you can believe me.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick up a Seal Breaker Card and hope that you get a Violet Card (pure RNG)
2. Progress through the tower until you reach the 43rd floor
3. Talk to Fleta and hope that she gives you the question that I referenced above. (also pure RNG)

~~
These details are mostly unnecessary, however I will include them in-case it helps the investigation
Character name: Vaei
Character level: 235
Character job: Cannon Master
World Name: Reboot
Date and time: May 28th 2017 ~5pm to 7:30pm PDT

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2017
    The first card kind of look more blue than violet to me.
  • VaelVael
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    The first card kind of look more blue than violet to me.

http://i.imgur.com/IAiURHJ.png

Here is a snapshot of the first card, you can see there is a violet quickly covered by a blue card.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    This is a old bug, it's problably bugged in KMS and they can't fix, Oz there is more famous than here, so either is a GMS thing or KMS still couldn't fix.

Also there's the bug in 49f where if you get the Desert Giant it says wrong even if you put the right letters/name.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited May 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    Also there's the bug in 49f where if you get the Desert Gigant it says wrong even if you put the right letters/name.

It's Desert Giant, not Gigant.
    Ivangold
  • VaelVael
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    This is a old bug, it's problably bugged in KMS and they can't fix, Oz there is more famous than here, so either is a GMS thing or KMS still couldn't fix.

Also there's the bug in 49f where if you get the Desert Gigant it says wrong even if you put the right letters/name.

Yeah I know it's quite old, but I figured I might as well try to report it, since it is the last remaining 43F bug :[
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the report, I've passed it on :)