[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So is nexon going to actually do something about

ShadEightShadEight
Reactions: 3,110
edited June 2017 in General Chat
The blatant hackers in reboot ch1 henesys?

There are guys are triple flash jumping, teleporting across the map and intentionally macroing for no reason. I once saw the frenzy totem skill being summoned. Some of these people are still in the rankings.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I think I saw one some days ago.
    They should really do something because thats gonna cause henesys to lag more.
    But of course Nexon doesn't care.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Did you report them ?
  • SpdzSpdz
    Reactions: 420
    edited June 2017
    Yeah just report them and hopefully Nexon will look into the logs and notice :)
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited June 2017
    You'd be surprised at the rapid a bot will take over the other in placement after its banned. But yeah make sure to report them, use up your daily 10 reports any chance you get. From there its a matter of prevention of bots on nexon's side. You can only ban so much to have them come back again.

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Sad how I reported a bunch of Blaze Wizard botters yesterday on Luna in Mu Lung area yet none got banned when I looked today.. Much more important.
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    They should be banned by now, the maintenance took care of a lot of them but yes I too have seen them in ch 1 henesys they are really ballsy
    SanjayRolls