[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Falling on B3 of Aster breaks area

cygnusgardencygnusgarden
Reactions: 400
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Progression issue
Brief bug summary:
For the past few days, I've been trying to pass B3 with Aster and if I fall or glitch through the map it takes me back to the start without the area resetting resulting in an inability to go forward. Jumping at the inaccessible area does nothing.

More details:
71c3e86146f88ec97d456b29b162dd09.png

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Fall or glitch through the floor in B3 and the level won't reset.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Kaiseriüm

Character level: 173

Character job: Kaiser

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident:

EST 12:10 AM

Comments

• KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited June 2017
    This is happening to me in reboot world only too!
    IGN: Kïtsune
    Lvl: 62
    job: Kanna
    Event: Wonderoid B3

The bug is I fall through an invisible floor - different spots on B3 - then it resets me to the start BUT all the buttons I pressed are already activated but the gates which are opened by these buttons are closed so there is no way to re-open the gates since the buttons are already pressed.

There are other posts on this :
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/13766/door-bug-in-level-b3-of-the-wondroid-jump-quest#latest
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/13737/bugged-button-in-b3#latest
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/13628/wondroid-b3-elevator#latest
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    This has happened to me in the past, but usually it fixes if I suicide or let the timer run.

Frustrating, but I haven't encountered it very often except specifically when I jump through the doorframe while the door is still in the opening animation.

I have removed the duplicate discussion on the topic.
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    This has happened to me in the past, but usually it fixes if I suicide or let the timer run.

Frustrating, but I haven't encountered it very often except specifically when I jump through the doorframe while the door is still in the opening animation.

I have removed the duplicate discussion on the topic.

This is no longer the case, as soon as you get this bug you can not progress in the event on ANY toon. I'm so so stupid, I was doing this event on a non-reboot toon but decided I only have time to try and get everything on one toon so I choose a reboot toon instead, now when i try this on any other toon on any other world I get this bug, before I played on reboot i was able to get past B3.

This event is unplayable by those who get this bug, there is no work around, it happens non-stop (wasted my full study day off trying to get past the invisible floor bug on B3)

It's so sad because NO ONE is going going to fix this, it's just going to run it's coarse and those of us unable to participate because if a bug is going to miss out on something new. It's a little unfair because it's not like we're even sucking at the JQ, we have a bug and can't participate. It's so lame.
  • FrostboltFrostbolt
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Name: FrostZaptail
    Level: 226
    Job: Arch Mage I/L
    World: Luna

I have the similar problem according to CookieApple's button functionality.
    It works fine with other androids I try to save but when it comes to Kat, that same door bugs to me
    every. single. time.