[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

fix the "ping depended" classes in the game

LordBaxiLordBaxi
Reactions: 315
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
we ALL know that in maple story there is some jobs you just wont be able to play with only because your not live in north america (california) also there is some bosses that people that dont have a good ping cant solo dosnt matter how strong they are. idk if MapleStory even know about this. but the classes that you cant play in MapleStory only because you dont have good ping are for exemple : Battle Mage, Mihile, Dawn Warrior, Angelic Buster etc.... im pretty sure there is more and the number of the classes that are "ping depended" going pass 10. now there will be people who will say that im just a cry baby. some people will just say get a better computer or better internet. im seriously dosnt care about that at all. i just want that maple story will be aware that some content in the game is technichly unavailble for certain people because they live far form NA .
the reson im making this post. is because that i decited to main an Angelic Buster, but i cant.. why you ask? cause im not close enough to North America! and that.... thats just sux :(