[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Force event confusion.

piercedfreakpiercedfreak
Reactions: 1,000
edited June 2017 in General Chat
The website says '100% success rate when Star Force enhancing equips from 5 stars, 10 stars, and 12 stars.'(which would be 6th, 11th, and 13th), but in game it says "100% success rate for 5, 10, and 12 Star Force enhancement'.

I have failed the 12th star on my cra hat multiple times today, so I am guessing in game is wrong? How many times do we have to get the wrong description in game, and the right one on the website. People check in game more frequently than the website.

Comments

• BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    I tried starforcing something to 11th star, and the 100% succes rate activated, not sure how.

Edit: I realized what the event meant: Equips with 5 10 or 12 stars will have 100% succes rate for their NEXT starforcing. (source: my 5 star gear also had 100% succes rate on)