[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Emblems in Reboot

CaptainStrikerCaptainStriker
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you please add Emblems in the shop just like Kaiser and Angelic Buster does in Pantheon?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Can you please add Emblems in the shop just like Kaiser and Angelic Buster does in Pantheon?

Most emblems can be given from quests (basically free if you aren't an explorer) so...this isn't really necessary? o-o
  • CaptainStrikerCaptainStriker
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I didnt get any quests that pertains to emblems. Im level 140 now and I went back to my job instructor but she has no quests other than the empress one
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Most emblems can be given from quests (basically free if you aren't an explorer) so...this isn't really necessary? o-o

Kaiser and AB get their emblems from a shop in pantheon, the reason for this is due to the fact that they were the very first classes to have emblems or even an emblem slot and at the time was not standardized for all classes, but was a special equip for Nova classes (Kaiser and AB) and was not considered a special equip given for progression (lvl 60 and 100) so they do not get theirs from a quest but from a shop and has not been changed since release in 2012.

it was only very recently, within the last year (heroes of Maple) that other classes even got to use the emblem slot other than Xenon, Kaiser, AB or explorer, and explorers only got theirs the year before that iirc wit the only emblem other classes could use being the Monster Arena emblem.