[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Takeover Tier 2 box (Reboot)

HakufuHakufu
Reactions: 1,155
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: No wings

Brief bug summary: Last time we had this event the wings were included and the apples were removed for 30 meso bags.

More details: When opening the box you're just rewarded with just 30 meso bags and no other items.

Steps to reproduce: open box?

Character name: PulseTrance

Character level:211

Character job:Kinesis

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 2:20 pdt

Just wanted to report this if it is actually a bug or working as intended, because the last time we did this event the wings were rewarded with the meso bags.

Argent

Comments

• RednalfRednalf
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2017
    Same here
    Plz let me know if this box is diffenent from last one.
    If it's a bug,plz fix it
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, there's a bunch of conflicting reports on if it's intentional or not. Can't see why Reboot would just get meso bags this time and it would be a pretty unsatisfying reward otherwise.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    It wasn't intentional, I believe they had someone new remove the wings by mistake because the event tooltip was confusing af. The Event page on the main site however makes more sense and clears up the misunderstanding.

TakeOver Rewards Tier 2 Box
    Lil Dark Angel Wings

Non-Reboot worlds:
    Golden Apple (x5): Untradeable, 1-day duration.

Reboot world:
    Mysterious Meso Pouch (x30)

They removed the wings by mistake.

In-game tooltip was more along these lines, so I can see why they made a mistake.

Lil Dark Angel Wings and 5 Golden apples.

Reboot reward: 30 meso bags.