[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

is aran the best melee dps class?

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited June 2017 in General Chat
i've dabbled in a few str classes(melee str) and aran is by far the strongest i've seen. i literally one shot enemies unfunded with a crap range of 4-6k.

i crit for like 30k lmao!
the only thing i hate (i have 2 arans one on scamia and reboot) is that his 4th job skill "final blow" is really hard to pull off, considering how fast you attack!

thoughts on powerhouse aran?
how is she beyond level 150 doe aran still one shot?

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Lots of classes can do that damage unfunded. Don't know how Hayato is now but they were the best before this patch and probably still are. Hero and Blaster would be next. Aran still peforms well late game but the real damage revolves around Adrenaline which only lasts 20 seconds. You may be put off as pretty much every single patch since it got revamped has been nerf after nerf and more are coming after the patch we currently have. I find this irritating myself especially since there are many far stronger classes that still run wild without nerfs.