[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

We need new gate to the future areas

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I suggest that we should get more areas in Gate to the Future. as it was seen in the twilight perion alliance quests, some towns are having visions of a dark future, ereve, henesys, perion, elluel.
Quite frankly, i strongly believe that we need a dark elluel and dark ellinia. Shrouded Elluel and Shadow Ellinia are just some names im throwing out there.
having Grendel become corrupted by the black mage and having him as a boss fight would be rad. Same can be said if mercedes' advisors got corrupted too. Maybe include the elven queen herself as a boss too
i dunno, im just throwing these ideas out there but hey, who's with me on this
deadend5193
  1. Do you think we need more gate to the future areas8 votes
    1. yes
       88% (7 votes)
    2. no
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    that does sound like interesting content o-o
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited June 2017
    I want to see the glorious empire that the robots of haven has built. My guess: they conquered all of edelstein and plan to expand into Black Mage territory, and start and all assault war for world domination.

Seriously though, it would make no sense lorewise. Lucid was the one that conjured up the false future we see in gate to the future to make the alliance distrust eachother, which failed, and Lucid is no longer around. Sure the black mage can do that too, as we see in Arcane River, but we already know that that future is false, so he wouldn't waste his time creating more problems for that false future.

Don't get me wrong, it would be interesting indeed, but the lore just doesn't allow it.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I think the focus is on arcane river areas now but I wouldn't mind have a high level area for future elinia or something.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    would be nice to see Lucid create more nightmare-ish futures for other areas