[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Henesys Market Crash

iDuchessiDuchess
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
SCANIA

I walked into Henesys Market room (Channel one) and flash jumped across and then the game crashed. It said the runtime error. So I tried over and over. Logging back in and back into the game. Crash every time. I searched up what could be the reason why. From what I found I needed to update Microsoft Visual C++. I currently have the latest version and was very confused. Next someone said to uninstall all of them and reinstall. I obviously didn't do that. Instead, I logged back in but into channel two. I was able to load in and leave the room to Henesys Park and go back to channel one. I also asked a few people who were still on if the room was broken for them as well. I sent one person in there and about thirty minutes later they finally were able to come back to me. As you can already tell they crashed as well. My guild leader said in guild chat "Who broke maple." I explained what is going on. I warned most of my friends and one told me he has been going in and out of Henesys Market. I currently have no idea what is going on, but it's broken from what I can see.

Update: Happens in only CH1 and on the right side of the map.

Update #2: fixed? I walked over there and no more problem.

P.S. I watched as people went in and never came back out.