[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extend Double Miracle Time

ZektosZektos
Reactions: 405
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think it would be best for the players if Double Miracle Time were held off until the middle of July. With the current Breakthrough and TakeOver events, a lot of players have not had enough time to grind to 200 for the 20k maple points, and not enough time has passed for anyone to have farmed the TakeOver Tier 3 Box for the 6 red cubes and 10k reward points. Also, having it at the beginning of the month means we would not have any time to farm reward points for cubes as we'd most likely had spent it all on the previous month. My suggestion is to wait until the weekend after the Breakthrough event ends, as we would also have enough time then to farm reward points and the Tier 3 Box, or host it again on that weekend since it has already been announced and I understand it could be problematic.
  1. Should Double Miracle Time be at a later date?3 votes
    1. Yes
       33% (1 vote)
    2. No
       67% (2 votes)