[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Riza Blink Skill Op

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited June 2017 in Fan Creations
i wanted to show you folks how i evade in vellum with the new 5th job skill hope this helps people build up their pro ness ;p.

[.video=youtube;0q5Hsu-5RQ0]
  1. Think this skill op?10 votes
    1. Fuvk yea
       10% (1 vote)
    2. H3ll no
       30% (3 votes)
    3. why am i here
       60% (6 votes)

Comments

• SgfSgf
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2017
    it seems ok, but my real question would be is unreliable memory really worth having? it seems so crappy compared to all other new 5th job stuff O.o
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2017
    Sgf wrote: »
    it seems ok, but my real question would be is unreliable memory really worth having? it seems so crappy compared to all other new 5th job stuff O.o

yes it is cause it randomly brings up a skill some times it can be a skill you really need at the moment and sometimes a really shetty skill. its all on your preference on fighting and how you use your character and the moves you choose. im a troll so i like to use moves that throw my enemies and people off and i like unreliable memory cause its all luck and fate but everyone who knows me knows i have gud luck. plus you seen the vid most of the skills i got were helpful in that moment plus no cd when i use skill that means free revives, infinity, epic adventure, holy fountains for my party and me.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited July 2017
    Sgf wrote: »

Use an SP reset and don't max any 1st-3rd job attack skills that aren't required for any of your 4th job attack skills, and your chances of using genesis/blizzard/meteor are automatically a lot higher.

To keep thread from going off the rails I will say I hate blink because sometimes you'll barely move from your original location. If they added a minimum teleport distance to the skill then it'd be a whole lot better to use.
    riza wrote: »
    im a troll so i like to use moves that throw my enemies and people off and i like unreliable memory cause its all luck and fate but everyone who knows me knows i have gud luck.

Maybe it should have been a corsair skill too then lmao
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    Use an SP reset and don't max any 1st-3rd job attack skills that aren't required for any of your 4th job attack skills, and your chances of using genesis/blizzard/meteor are automatically a lot higher.

You can't do that, the chances of using each skill is basically fixed, if you happen to land on the chance of using a skill you don't have, it just fails, tells you that only skills you've learned can be used, and goes on cooldown.