[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any word on the Lil Dark Angel Wings in Reboot?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2017 in General Chat
So...I still keep hearing that you can't get them from the box. I am kinda hesitant to open mine...Is this getting fixed...or "intended"...

Comments

• HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited July 2017
    Talking to a gm in tickets about it right now trying to convince them that the wings missing is a mistake. Gonna be a while before I get another response but they're saying atm that the wings not being in the box is "Working as intended" even though they only posted an in game screenshot of the teir 2 box.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2017
    Hakufu wrote: »
    Talking to a gm in tickets about it right now trying to convince them that the wings missing is a mistake. Gonna be a while before I get another response but they're saying atm that the wings not being in the box is "Working as intended" even though they only posted an in game screenshot of the teir 2 box.

Erm...That's comforting. It says on the Patch notes that both Reboot and Non-Reboot are supposed to get them...
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited July 2017
    This was the response I got when I asked, they're not going to budge so rip the wings on reboot.

"I really do apologize for the confusion. As a fellow Reboot player, I totally understand where you're coming from. However, the reward is working as intended. On the other hand, I will let our game team know about your concern on our website to avoid confusion."
    Argent
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2017
    This was the response I got when I asked, they're not going to budge so rip the wings on reboot.

"I really do apologize for the confusion. As a fellow Reboot player, I totally understand where you're coming from. However, the reward is working as intended. On the other hand, I will let our game team know about your concern on our website to avoid confusion."

-chokes on my drink- Y-you're kidding me.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017

That's disgusting.
    TakeOver Rewards Tier 2 Box
    • Lil Dark Angel Wings
    • Non-Reboot worlds:
      Golden Apple (x5): Untradeable, 1-day duration.
    • Reboot world:
      Mysterious Meso Pouch (x30)

It's the same exact event as last time. It's a bug and now they are just covering it up...
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited July 2017
    Argent wrote: »

That's disgusting.
    TakeOver Rewards Tier 2 Box
    • Lil Dark Angel Wings
    • Non-Reboot worlds:
      Golden Apple (x5): Untradeable, 1-day duration.
    • Reboot world:
      Mysterious Meso Pouch (x30)

It's the same exact event as last time. It's a bug and now they are just covering it up...

Exactly...