[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hyper Telerocks and Dream Resets from DIAMOND MVP

PermPerm
Reactions: 300
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hi DIAMOND MVP Mapler here,

Been DIAMOND MVP since you guys launched the MVP reward system. This game has been a great way to spend time, streaming and just enjoying everything that is Maple.

A few thing that I can't seem to figure out with the new Monthly Reward Box that you guys implemented:

1) How in the bjesus do I split three telerocks? When I redeemed the telerock this month it gave me three telerocks on my Phantom with no option to split them.
2) Is there any point in putting them all on the same character group (ie: heroes, cygnus, explorers, resistance)? I feel like this was intended to give us three telerocks to use across our account... not three to sit stacked up on one character. At the very least can't you let me split them to three different characters within a character group? Im super lazy with transferring cash shop.
3) Why am I getting these bubble gum packet looking things for Dreamcatcher resets? I know Dreamcatchers is suppose to be the Lacht daily but... why the heck am I getting these now when the daily line isnt being implemented?

If anyone in the community can help me figure these three things out it would make my life a lot easier.

Best Regards,

Perm aka Josh

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    1. For whatever reason nexon had them stacked all together which was a mistake that probably won't get fixed
    2. see 1
    3. cause nexon implemented the MVP rewards change for them but didnt implement the content (Dream breaker PQ) for us to use them.

to sum it all up, Nexon Failed.