[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Party Punk Admin Balloon not spawning

HakufuHakufu
Reactions: 1,155
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event monsters not spawning at specified time if even at all.

Brief bug summary: The Event monster Party Punk Admin Balloon is either not spawning or the time it spawns is wrong. I've only ever seen one right after the maintenance.

Steps to reproduce: Wait for it to spawn "On the hour" on ch 1 or 8 in leafre of henesys.

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm PDT.

Comments

• LitoLoliLitoLoli
    Reactions: 320
    edited July 2017
    Furthermore, the Patch Notes state this:

"Event monsters summoned in town:

Every day from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM UTC, every hour in channels 7 and 17, monsters will be summoned. The following monsters will be summoned in Henesys, Leafre, Haven, and Chu Chu Island:
    Party Punk Giant Snowman"

1. There is no Party Punk Giant Snowman listed in the Event tab for Monster Collection.
    2. There is no mention of Party Punk Admin Balloon anywhere in the Patch Notes.
    3. The only monster to supposedly appear in towns is the Party Punk Admin Balloon, according to the Monster Collection UI, but this is not listed in the notes. The times also do not correlate - the UI mentions what OP says, "Appears in Ch. 1 and Ch. 8 every hour on the dot, between 07/05/2017 and 08/29/2017." which does not match the description listed in Patch Notes.

I've tried channels 7 and 17 like Patch Notes say, as well as Ch 1 and Ch 8 like UI says, but nothing has spawned at all.
    Hakufuqwerm
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited July 2017
    I Just saw the Admin Balloon monster spawn in Henesys a couple minutes ago, ch8 on Reboot, so it is spawning. I don't know if the Patch Notes times are correct because UTC continues to be an abomination, but the event isn't completely broken.

Didn't add to my collection first try though...gonna have to hunt more of them.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the reports, we've passed this on and are waiting for feedback on the spawns as it does spawn but not as it should.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited July 2017
    Might be a good idea to increase the number of channels it spawns on, lower the amount of time between spawns to 15min-30min, add more towns to the spawn list, or increase the number that spawn from 1 to like 3 or 5.