[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Collection Event Question.

VervyVervy
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in Game Guides
Starting the new Monster Collction event, just a quick question someone would like to help me with.

When 'collecting' the monsters. How do you go about doing this?
For example - I've collected the Orange Mushroom but not the Blue. Do i have to kill enough of them or do i have to collect the monster Book cards they drop?
I wanted to run around and collect them all but not 100% sure of this event.

Also, what about the Party hat monsters. Where about do they spawn? Is there any specific way to make them spawn?
Like the Party Punk Orange Mushroom - I know it says 'It like to show up in the middle of hunting'. Is that just hunting anything anywhere, just one screen of killing mobs and it has a random chance to spawn?

Thank you.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Each time you kill a monster there's a random chance it'll be added to the collection, just like how the normal monster collection works.
    The event mobs have a very high addition rate, but they're still random.

Monsters that show up in the middle of hunting will show up when you're hunting mobs around your level range (usually ±10 levels). Other mobs have random chances to spawn in their given areas and under certain conditions. The Party Punk Balloon not spawning on time is an issue that has been forwarded already.
  • CigraeCigrae
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Can I add a question for the monster collection here as well?

I thought Kaiser was the one fighting the Nefarious Priests and Angelic Buster the Heretic.. but she was sent to the Nefarious ones too. How do I get to the Heretic ones?
  • NoNeedNoNeed
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Cigrae wrote: »
    Can I add a question for the monster collection here as well?

I thought Kaiser was the one fighting the Nefarious Priests and Angelic Buster the Heretic.. but she was sent to the Nefarious ones too. How do I get to the Heretic ones?

There are 2 zones in Pantheon with the priests, ones are red and the other ones are blue, not sure of the exact location but it is a hidden portal, just explore the areas :)