[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for guild and/or friends to play with.

SthrnAngel87SthrnAngel87
Reactions: 340
edited July 2017 in Guilds
Hi! Brief backstory:

I have been an off and on mapler since 2006. On my original account, I started a xbow girl on Bellocan. I royally messed her up and abandoned her at level 51 (back when stats weren't auto generated and you had to have a certain amount of str points to equip gear). Switched to a cleric that I thoroughly enjoyed. Real life got busy and the college friends I played with stopped playing. I ended up stopping in 2008.

Fast forward to the year other classes were introduced, I started this account. I created another xbow girl and cleric combo on Renegades. Quit again, came back when Reboot was released and started a Pirate/Marauder on that server. My Marauder, Kalita, is now level 68 (insert on and off breaks). I'm hoping to try to be more regular if I find a guild or group of people to enjoy maple with. I would love to have another cleric/bishop again, but it is difficult when you're solo. ;)

Ideally, I would like to join a guild of active lower levels, rather than be surrounded by higher level characters. I want to actually have people to train and level up with. That being said, I am more than willing to start over on a brand new server. Also, it may be a long shot, but IF there's a guild out there where the age range of players averages in the mid 20s, that would be perfect. :)

Comments

• HermanKDailyHermanKDaily
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2017
    Hey SthrnAngel87,

Welcome back to Maplestory! After reading this post it looks like you've given the game many tries and the only thing stopping you from playing is finding an active guild. From what I know about Reboot, there's usually plenty of guilds recruiting since there's so many players over there. I would have liked to help but unfortunately my guild and myself are based in Scania. If you happen to want to give regular servers a try again, highly recommend you give Scania a shot. CastlesJr is currently recruiting and to the best of my knowledge, we fit your description.

- Castles Alliance Leader -
    HermanKDaily / HermanK - Herman K.
  • Janelle182Janelle182
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    I'm in the exact same situation. I played all the time in middle school, then stopped, but now I'm back. Needless to say all my old friends and guild are no longer active. (And playing alone gets... well, lonely.)
    However, I'm exclusively in Windia, and I'd prefer to stay there. I do have a low level character on there to train up with together if you would like. (But I would like to use my level 80 Priest on occasion; I worked hard as a kid to get there!)
    Unfortunately I don't have a guild anymore, so I can't offer you that, but if you want to hang out, jut let me know!
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    If you love challenge and having hard time playing maplestory, if you love endless grinding and challenge to build your char over a very long time, You are welcome to reboot server. Join reboot and can whisper me Redavengerz. Tho in reboot, there is no such thing as shortcut. Expect playing 6 months+ before you can be good enough.