[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shade Skill "Spirit Trap" [Skill Bug]

teemoooosteemoooos
Reactions: 1,150
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill, Functionality

Brief bug summary: Shade's Skill "Spirit Trap" is supposed to bind for 10 seconds and can be extended by 100% based on damage dealt by Spirit Trap, however whenever I bind a boss, It only binds for 10 seconds and doesn't deal 700% damage 3 times as the skill says.

Additional Info: Regular monsters are binded correctly for 20 seconds. (Tested on chu chu island green catfish)
Steps to reproduce: Use Shade skill "Spirit Trap" on any boss monster and it will not bind for more than 10 seconds.

Character name: Jesswol

Character level: 212

Character job: Shade

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: July 26, 2017 8:00pm PST

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2017
    Additional bind duration is based on how much damage your bind did when compared to the monster max HP. (for example if you bind does 1m damage, to a monster with 3m HP, it will most likely bind for 20 seconds, where as to a boss with 100m HP, it will only bind for 10 seconds)
  • teemoooosteemoooos
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited July 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Additional bind duration is based on how much damage your bind did when compared to the monster max HP. (for example if you bind does 1m damage, to a monster with 3m HP, it will most likely bind for 20 seconds, where as to a boss with 100m HP, it will only bind for 10 seconds)

Green Catfish have 133m Hp, My bind did about 13m total within all 3 hits. Also I have seen other classes use their binding skills and have it last longer than 15 seconds (since they also use the "additional bind duration")