[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get Reboot Hair Coupons (For Androids)

BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
Reactions: 880
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I got my Wonderoid(Roxxy) not too long ago, but I've always wanted to change her hairstyle. I went to Henesys and found Lauren(The android beautician), and apparently androids can use certain coupons to change their aesthetics.

There is a Reboot Hair Coupon option, but I have no idea on how to get that coupon, was it a one time only thing? The hair options for my android/wonderoid(because it works on wonderoids too) are AMAZING.

-Are we able to obtain Reboot Hair Coupons?
-What other coupons can androids use to change their aesthetics, I've looked and I couldn't find any information

PLEASE, could we get some more aesthetic options or opportunities for our android/wonderoid companions!

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Androids use VIP hair/face coupons. idk if REG works too
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    edited July 2017
    Are there any more recent Hair/Face coupons than the VIP one's? Those ones are nice, but they're kind of outdated.