[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marksman 5th job skills

ShaniShani
Reactions: 300
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I play with a Marksman for over 7 years,its my main character.As everyone ,I was excited to recieve the new 5th job skills and was pretty disappointed .
The "perfect shot" skill needs to be changed -first of all, when I "train" 99% of the time Im using just the keyboard(using potions,skills,pick ups -all by the keys) .Its uncomfortable to stop and use the mouse back and forth everytime i use it .also, it takes time to aim the mobs (only 12 seconds at level 1) while the character itself cant move and the mobs run around and alot of the times run off to the side of the map i cant reach. finally when i do succeed double click on them,the monster book keeps popping and interrupt me.It has way too long cool down (180 secs ) as well.
I barely use it ,and its not like we have a big range of 5th jobs skills to choose from.
I really really hope this would mean something and be adressed
thank you

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Perfect Shot is mainly a bossing skill, training with it is like training with Snipe. If you want something more geared towards training, you should try Marksman's second 5th job skill, Split Shot, which is a buff that triggers a second attack after Piercing Arrow or Snipe that hits up to 10 monsters.