[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Whats your favorite Theme Dungeon/Dungeon

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
SALUTATIONS = 3
Theme Dungeons can get boring time to time in my opinion, Most of them have you kill some amount of monster, and Pick up a specific amount of Items.
I think that's something all Theme dungeon has a bit of in Maplestory o_o

but the main question What's your favorite Theme Dungeon/Dungeon

Mine was Ninja Castle
It's really hard o_o, i had to search up a guide. how to get to False daimyo, and the Jump quest was really annoying, but i felt GODLY *^* when i finished the jump quest
(I also did it on my Evan... Mir e_e)
The best part is False Daimyo drops some Maple Legend Gear(which looked like a Maple Anniversary Set) xD, untradable tho, but it was funny how it dropped.
I also enjoy how once False Daimyo drops the Castellan's Stolen Armrest and Emperor Toad Wallet you can keep using it for the A Viligant Eye Quest, and get tradable stuff you can sell for some Meso's, i remember getting a Potential Scroll once.

WaV1pVH.jpg
also the NPC has ramen noodles so.. like he's the best around :^ ) Also the Coffee Milk is like a Nearest Town Teleportation Scroll.

jbZXk2Y.jpg
I had to do the Jump Quest to kill False Daimyo so i could show the Legend Maplestory gear (which looks like the Maple Anniversary set) xD

So what's your favorite c:

I also liked the Kerning City Theme Dungeon Before it got Re-vamped and you could enter at lvl 40+
(I liked it because they had Cute Monsters there) o. o

YinYangX

Comments

• AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    One of mine characters got stuck in the cut scene of the Afterlands theme dungeon. I posted a ticket for it but havent gotten any response of any help so far. I avoid the theme dungeons preferebly.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    >:)

Mine is Gold Beach. The mob spawn and exp is very good in the 35 - 50 range. The quests are enjoyable to do as well.

• ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited August 2017
    I don't really like the newer ones, they're just kinda boring to me
    My favourite one would have to be the original Kerning Square. I liked that story and the monsters.
    Traveler5577SlicedTimeWinSauceity
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    my dungeon theme was the fairy Academy for lvl 30-whatever... and in old maplestory u picked an explorer then talk to ur trainer and u had to do a quest to get one of the masks. then beat up some dude before he escaped his barrior Prizon.... that was fun but required people. i dont like the Afterlands i tryed doing it on my zero and cant find all the keys... so i gave up on it. and this eluna event well that was a wasteful shot not worth trying out. but the black heaven and Heros of Maple are good ones to do for leveling up and great story. :) ( mind you i had a hard time with jump quest in Ninja Castle. and still havent beaten it to this. day yet...)
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited August 2017
    My favourites would be the original Mushroom Kingdom, and the original Kerning Square. And while most of the blockbuster quest lines have been fairly lackluster to me, I really enjoyed the Black Heaven blockbuster.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017
    Mine would have to be either Korean Folk Town or The Afterlands, for story alone. I just hate how GMS always finds a new way to glitch the Afterlands.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Salutation Friends, happy that People finally Posted something here :)
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Riena Strait, the bgm was pretty cool, dood.

I don't Turn on Maplestory Noise often, it's because if i listen to it too much i get a head-ache x_x
    ======================================================================================================
    Glirotus wrote: »

Mine is Gold Beach. The mob spawn and exp is very good in the 35 - 50 range. The quests are enjoyable to do as well.

I wished they had Higher lvl Monster's xD but it is a nice play to train from lvl 30+
    The story was Interesting
    ======================================================================================================
    I don't really like the newer ones, they're just kinda boring to me
    My favourite one would have to be the original Kerning Square. I liked that story and the monsters.

the Monsters were SOOO CUTE, like i would love to have one of those Boba Tea Familiar's

my dungeon theme was the fairy Academy for lvl 30-whatever... and in old maplestory u picked an explorer then talk to ur trainer and u had to do a quest to get one of the masks. then beat up some dude before he escaped his barrior Prizon.... that was fun but required people. i dont like the Afterlands i tryed doing it on my zero and cant find all the keys... so i gave up on it. and this eluna event well that was a wasteful shot not worth trying out. but the black heaven and Heros of Maple are good ones to do for leveling up and great story. :) ( mind you i had a hard time with jump quest in Ninja Castle. and still havent beaten it to this. day yet...)

You just gotta find a Guide to do it x'D, I did it on my Evan first and... Evan has Mir o. o so it was pretty hard, but i Liked the Equips they gave out at the Fairy Academy theme dungeon, (fairy wing and bracelet)

SlicedTime wrote: »
    My favourites would be the original Mushroom Kingdom, and the original Kerning Square. And while most of the blockbuster quest lines have been fairly lackluster to me, I really enjoyed the Black Heaven blockbuster.

I enjoyed doing Block Busters the First time* ONLY the first time i never liked it when i did it the 2nd,3rd time on my other characters. Original Theme Dungeons were way fun... maybe for Kerning City one.. that one seemed a little bit too Grindy.

PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Mine would have to be either Korean Folk Town or The Afterlands, for story alone. I just hate how GMS always finds a new way to glitch the Afterlands.

I never did Afterland x_x, i did kinda wanna try to get the totems, but i got confused and gave up xD.
    I never did Korean Folk Town, but it seems like it had something to do with Helping other Characters in Fairy tale or Stories?

Well Thanks for the Comments n_n, i haven't checked forums for a long time.