[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Eluna Express] Frosty Goals

BokuWaTeruBokuWaTeru
Reactions: 405
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to complete quest due to bug
Brief bug summary: When attempting to complete the quest, the npc states it has not been completed.

1jwngEJ.jpg

Steps to reproduce: Accept [Eluna Express] Frosty Goals quest. Complete the Reina Strait questline & kill 1,000 Reina Strait monsters. Turn in quest.

Character name: DoubieDz

Character level: 60

Character job: Cannoneer

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 8:11 PDT

1. Is Eluna Express buggy for you?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    BokuWaTeru wrote: »
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/47KZI"><a href="//imgur.com/47KZI"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's a tip how to embed an image onto these forums:
    vwmNZV8.png

The URL must end with .JPEG, .JPG, or .PNG
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017
    Did you complete the entire questline as well? You have to do that.
    Me2U
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Did you complete the entire quest-line as well? You have to do that.

As what Piratelzzy said, you have to complete the quest-line as well as killing 1k monsters.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Me2U wrote: »
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Did you complete the entire quest-line as well? You have to do that.

As what Piratelzzy said, you have to complete the quest-line as well as killing 1k monsters.

Isn't that a bit counter-productive?
    I thought Eluna Express was supposed to give you shortcuts, not added tasks.
    For example, I was able to complete the Eluna Express quest to "kill 1000 Kerning Tower mobs" without doing the Kerning Tower questline.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Isn't that a bit counter-productive?
    I thought Eluna Express was supposed to give you shortcuts, not added tasks.
    For example, I was able to complete the Eluna Express quest to "kill 1000 Kerning Tower mobs" without doing the Kerning Tower questline.

To be fair, they do make certain theme dungeons easier, allowing you to skip certain parts (such as being able to skip the entire tower key portion of Lion King's Castle, being able to skip the slime portion of Ellinel Academy, and being given the giant fish right away for Barbara's quest in Riena). But I agree, some parts end up taking too long and making you stay in those areas longer than necessary.
  • BokuWaTeruBokuWaTeru
    Reactions: 405
    edited August 2017
    It's stated in the steps to reproduce; complete the Reina Strait quest-line. I thought that was straight forward enough, but yes I did complete the quest-line.
    JettLuvsU