[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

bonus cubing

ardyardy
Reactions: 560
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nexon should make bonus cubes just like how there are red and black cubes in the cash shop. They should make a bonus cube for 1,400nx and a different bonus cube for 2,400. Only difference is that the 2.4k you can choose if you want the before or after potential just like how the red and cubes are. Why I say this is because the bonus cubes in the cash shop are a bit too expensive. What do you all think?
  1. Is this a good idea or no? If no please explain.5 votes
    1. yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. no
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    they already have this in the game, It's called the white cube, but for some reason they just don't sell it directly, but you can get it from marvel machine and some other things.

They really should sell it in the CS directly but for w/e reason they just don't.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I time to time think Nexon doesn't want to add the white cube, so they could get more $$$ out of players

like... people would buy black cubes to tier up... then they would just buy Red cube after they get to legendary...

Why do i feel like Nexon want us to just keep buying Bonus potential cube for 2.4k nx o. o
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited August 2017
    The prices are a bit steep. They should mimic the red and black cube prices. I heard white cubes costed 3.3k NX in Korea when you manage to buy it from that rng shop npc.