[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gain the EXP from leaving portal like monster park

UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
Reactions: 1,555
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you guys change the way we get our EXP from bosses, and like monster park we get it after leaving the portal? Because we are screwed if we disconnect or crash... So you can basically keep entering the boss until you leave the portal with the EXP and that's it

As for the drops, after leaving the portal with EXP we can move to a map where theres a chest and you break it like Root Abyss

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    eh, I like the way it works for Zak/C zak, if you die and don't clear the boss, you can keep fighting the boss until you do manage to clear it.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    EXP multipliers or increases don't work in Monster Park. If they can get that to work in bosses, and somehow make that work along with drops, I'd be all for this.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    eh, I like the way it works for Zak/C zak, if you die and don't clear the boss, you can keep fighting the boss until you do manage to clear it.

That happens for zak/czak?? That's what I want for all bosses
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

That happens for zak/czak?? That's what I want for all bosses

yea, ever since Zak revamp last year.
    I would also like other bosses to use this system.