[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can you update??

Zman2919Zman2919
Reactions: 100
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
Hey, I'm writing this to see if anyone else has this problem or if someone has some answers. When I put my pts server code in it gave me a new tab in the nexon launcher but when I click it I has a button in the bottom left that says to update. The problem is when I click the update button it say "installation failed, this product cannot be installed" anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Reread the email you were sent.
    PTS is only available starting August 9th.
    BinimitesReigningDemon
  • BinimitesBinimites
    Reactions: 1,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Yup PTS isn't open til August 9th, that will be the time when you can download and get some testing done.
    DreamWeaver
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Reread the email you were sent.
    PTS is only available starting August 9th.

That thing is that doesn't necessarily indicate you can't download the client beforehand. Because of it's vagueness it only really indicates that it's not open until then.

Things like this happen in other games and even Maple itself where you can download something like an update before the servers are reopened. How would we know for certain this wasn't the case here too without clarification?
  • iBeariBear
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Time has changed to aug 10th, you can check the announcement on the forum.