[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Explorer Quest lvl 80

anomalyravenanomalyraven
Reactions: 500
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
I just have to vent about this somewhere or I will not stop thinking about it lol

Just as much as its my fault for doing this quest 15 min before Eluna Express, I'd like to say that whoever thought it was a nice idea to make the walk speed during the Black Mage re-awakening quest for explorers to less than 100% should rethink their choice. The slow walking made me miss the ship because I can't teleport from there...

But whatever, now its said and done. Time to grind the exp I'm losing out and jump aboard the ship next hour! /endrant

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    nothing to be salty about its just game why you gotta be mad?
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    nothing to be salty about its just game why you gotta be mad?

It's just a rant, why you gotta be rude?

If a person needs to rant, let them. I personally think this forum sections needs more angry rants about game frustrations than threads about... whatever the hell goes on here.
    anomalyravenPirateIzzy