[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best class for a complete MMORPG newbie?

CigraeCigrae
Reactions: 500
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I'm trying to help a friend find a new thing to enjoy. I think he's pretty new to MMORPGs as he at first didnt even understand potions.
I suggested Lumi but he seems to have problems with the basics. Which class has a proper newbie proof tutorial. Or do you know any 'maplestory for beginners' guides, videos or whatsits?

Comments

• Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    if you are new start with a explorer.. paladin. its tougher then most and can take hits like no other can.. or u can try playing the zero class that is made for new people. i love it also great story.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    Pretty much all the cygnus classes. especially if hes just starting out, they do decent damage and no mastery books needed
    Traveler5577
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited August 2017
    yea explorer is the best for new players. Hero classes kind of assume you already played other classes a bit
    Traveler5577
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited August 2017
    Yep, explorer classes are definitely the way to go
    Although Cygnus Knights are pretty newbie friendly
    Traveler5577